Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Little Taste of New England


I love New England. To me it's not a place so much as a state of mind. So when I started Laurel Mountain Gift Basket Company almost 10 years ago, I created gift baskets that reflected the tastes and the people of New England. I sought out local artisans, farmers, chocolatiers, herb growers and sugar house operators, and developed a line of gift baskets made up almost entirely of locally produced goods.

Our line of New England Gift Baskets has been very successful, and as we discovered new products, we were able to increase the number of designs we could offer. So I was really excited when I discovered Appalachian Naturals a producer of all natural, certified organic foods made from ingredients grown on small New England farms. Now we will be able to add a line of all natural and organic products like their Veracruz Salsas and Cape Cod Caviar to our own New England gift baskets!

From Cape Cod to the Berkshires, from Maine to Rhode Island, we bring the taste of New England to where ever you are!

No comments: